BCM Gunfighter Vertical Grip Short
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased “snag” factor.
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip
- Flat sides give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- Aggressive texture and storage volume combined with modular design to allow improvements and adaptation in the future.
- Cross bolt designed to work with improvised tools (such as a quarter) and allow for easy adjustment or re-tightening.
- Reversible clamps allow user to set up fasteners to reside on either side.
- Spring-loaded clamps makes installation and removal easier.
- Made in the U.S.A., and manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.