The Pantel tactical Sub Gun Chest harness is built to provide a low profile, slim, lightweight load bearing carrier for Sub Gun style weapon platforms. Designed to carry six magazines along the user's front. Keeps your mags in your "work space" and allows for rapid, efficient magazine changes.
- Mags may be run open top with no retention, with shock cord pull retainers
- Fits CZ Scorpion Mags, Glock Mags, Colt Mags, UZI Mags, B&T Mags, Sig Sauer MPX Mags, and many others.
- The side GP pouches on either end can be used to hold radios and additional magazines by using our additional GP pouch Shock Cord pull retainer kits. Military sized smoke grenades will fit without the need for additional retainers.
- The H-style harness features loops to route antennas, hydration tubes, or communication wires.
- Removal of the H-style harness allows mounting of the rig directly to plate/armor carriers using our chest rig mount kit (sold separately). A large field of Velcro on the rear of the harness aids in the direct mounting option by keeping the rig stable during movement.
- The underside of the harness is lined with loop Velcro for attaching optional shoulder pads (sold separately)
- The main body of the harness also incorporates a built-in loop Velcro lined pocket, useful for maps or other small items.