The Modular Operator Pack is the mid level three day pack style entry in Tactical Tailors operator line of packs. Comparable in size to a regular three day pack, but with many more features than you would find in the competition's packs.
For storage, you will find a large main compartment, with high visibility lining and double reinforced bottom for durability as well as a medium sized front pocket with accessory pocket and key keeper. A large hydration pocket fits a 3L hydration bladder and includes covered ports to route a drinking hose.
The outside is covered with modular webbing on the front, sides and bottom for attaching pouches as well as loop fastener for attaching patches and nametapes. Padded back and contoured shoulder straps are lined with Air mesh for comfort. Side compression straps, large drag handle, heavy duty zippers, sternum strap and removable waist belt round out this already impressive pack.
The Modular Operator Pack is the ideal choice for a short stay in the field or just a trip to the airport. Available in ACU, Coyote Brown, MultiCamŽ, OD and Ranger Green.
- Large main compartment with high visibility lining and double reinforced bottom
- Medium sized front pocket with internal organizer and key keeper
- Large external access hydration pocket with covered drinking tube ports
- External modular webbing for pouch attachment
- Loop fastener for patches or nametape
- Padded back and contoured shoulder straps with Air mesh lining for moisture control and comfort
- Sternum strap and removable waist belt
- Side compression straps, large drag handle and heavy duty zippers
- 1000 denier Cordura nylon construction
- Total Volume: 2,034 cu. in.
MADE IN THE USA