SilencerCo SPEQ Program Details and Questions
Q: This is called a law enforcement program. Are they the only ones Pantel Tactical is allowed to sell to?
A: No. The name comes from the original discount programs aimed at the LEO community. Over the past years most factories have expanded the eligibility to those who have chosen a career in public service.
Q: Who is eligible for this program?
- Sworn Law Enforcement Officers (Federal, State, County, City, including retired LEO with credentials).
- EMT, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, Paramedics.
- Military Personnel (including National Guard and Reservists with ID, as well as retired military with retirement credentials)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, Ram, etc.)
- State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
- Disabled Veterans with retired credentials
Q: Will there be any extra paperwork in purchasing a SPEQ suppressor?
A: Yes, but very little extra. In order to ensure that these units are sold ONLY to buyers qualified under this program, we require a copy of the Agency ID of the qualified buyer to show compliance with this program.
Q: What will be my discount on a SPEQ Program Suppressor?
A: We cannot advertise pricing online, but we can give you a quote upon verification of your qualifying credentials. Feel free to contact us directly for further information about this program email@example.com (425) 471-9286.
Q: I'm out of state, can I still purchase a suppressor through you?
A: No, suppressors in this program are not available for sale over the Internet.
- No sales to Dealers
- No export to other countries
Q: Can you drop ship to my Law Enforcement Agency?
A: Yes, We are happy to assist any agency with any quantity. Please note that for smaller numbers of units it may be faster and more beneficial to have the order come directly through Pantel Tactical, but for larger orders we would be happy to assist with all of your suppressor needs.
Q: The question I have isn't answered here. How do I get my question answered?
A: If you have any questions in regards to this program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or go ahead and give us a call at (425) 471-9286 and we will answer your questions to the best of our ability.