| The Pantel tactical 5.56 4H Chest harness is built to provide a low profile, slim, lightweight load bearing carrier for 5.56 AR weapon platforms. Designed to carry 4 ea. 5.56mm magazines along the user?s front. Keeps your mags in your "work space? and allows for rapid, efficient magazine changes.
- Mags may be run open top with no retention, with shock cord pull retainers, with Pantel Tactical Kydex mag Inserts (sold separately; 5.56mm Kydex Molded Inserts), or both PT K.M.I and shock cord pull retainers.
- The side GP pouches on either end can be used to hold radios and additional magazines by using our additional GP pouch Shock Cord pull retainer kits. Military sized smoke grenades will fit without the need for additional retainers.
- The H-style harness features loops to route antennas, hydration tubes, or communication wires.
- Removal of the H-style harness allows mounting of the rig directly to plate/armor carriers using our chest rig mount kit (sold separately). A large field of Velcro on the rear of the harness aids in the direct mounting option by keeping the rig stable during movement.
- The underside of the harness is lined with loop Velcro for attaching optional shoulder pads (sold separately)
- The main body of the harness also incorporates a built-in loop Velcro lined pocket, useful for maps or other small items.
Made in the U.S.A.
Contact us for custom color options & modifications/features.